Jacky Sugar Mummy in Nairobi Seeks a Serious Honest Guy

 

Hello, I am a single independent economically stable woman that works hard to maintain her needs. I try to live a peaceful and drama-free life. You must be great at ‘loving’ a woman. And please have good intentions. make Contact me and let’s make this world a less lonely place.

I am seriously seeking that “one guy”. I am very “down to earth” as they say, so therefore I seek similarly. Honesty will benefit all so why not be honest from the start? Life is busy enough. I live in Kileleshwa, Nairobi

Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match.

How to Connect:

Contact Admin Mary G Today!

Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021

Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG

For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.

Post a Comment

0 Comments