Rich Sugarmummies in Kenya



My name is Hellen and I am new to this sugar mummy business but I am told it will be a wonderful way to meet the kind of man I would want in my life so I have decided to give it a try and see where things end up for me. I can assure everyone that I am a beautiful woman. I am working with customs and also doing business. I can say I am doing very okay financially. I am a single mother of 2. I will not be disclosing anything about my past relationships. I do love to hangout, relax and catch my fun but due to the nature of my work, business and family, I rarely have time to do so but I still make time once in awhile. I do not live a flamboyant lifestyle and I don’t want someone who expects that from me. I believe I am a wonderful person who deserves a wonderful man in her life.but i first want to have fun then see how things work between us.
Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match.

How to Connect:

Contact Admin Mary G Today!
Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021
Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG
For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.


Post a Comment

0 Comments