Shantel sugar mum in Nakuru in direct need of connection with handsome tall guy below 35 Yrs

 

 I’m Shantel available in Nakuru and I have the idea of starting a discreet relationship with tall handsome guy preferably ones within Nakuru will be better , I’m single mum of 3 business lady and have interest in dating young guy below my age and I thought I should do it strictly online since I wonder how I should introduce myself to someone younger than me.

Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match.

How to Connect:

Contact Admin Mary G Today!

Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021

Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG

For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.

Post a Comment

0 Comments