Sylvia beautiful single mum looking for a smart charming hunk for relationship in Nairobi


 I’m  Sylvia 40yr old , a beautiful single mum. I have a good job, home and car. Am looking for a smart charming hunk and i promise  to help him both financially or any help he might be in need of me . I’m  advised everything in this group is confidential  thats why i choose  not to  share my personal contact on this wall sighting a number of reasons  so all am left to do is wait patiently for admin to connect me.

Got interest in Sylvia ?

Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match.

How to Connect:

Contact Admin Mary G Today!

Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021

Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG

For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.

Post a Comment

0 Comments