Rich Sugarmummies in Kenya




I'm Irene 39 years old lady from Nairobi.I am a professional Logistic manager here n Nairobi, i dont feel much comfortable disclosing the fact that i I am need of a young sexually naughty guy of my own for a relationship.I am not looking for a husband just a guy to have a no-string attached relationship, good sex,hangouts,partying n touring to enjoy life with without being tied to any knot. His age n tribe is not really the problem. he just got to be mentally mature to my level n one can good job right on me. I have a nice job and a beautiful home.
HIV test is a must.
★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match.

How to Connect:

Contact Admin Mary G Today!
Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021
Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG
For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.


Post a Comment

0 Comments