Susan Sugar Babe Needs Mature Guy For Companion and intimacy

 

Hello Madam Mary G, just learned about this website yesterday and am impressed with the services it offers. Susan lives in Lavington but mostly I spend my day in Nairobi since I do business here.


 I'm in requests of a mature guy above 30, dated several young guys but none could satisfy me. Am looking for a mature gentleman for companionship and intimacy. I believe you are in the best position to know who suits me. Kindly connect me, I just paid the amount you requested, and my photo is attached.



Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match.


How to Connect:


Contact Admin Mary G Today!

Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021

Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG

For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.

Post a Comment

0 Comments