Sugar Mummy in Nairobi

 

Hey admin, this is Grace remember me? I had emailed you last month. I'm a single mother of two both currently in universities. I'm real time business woman having invested in real estates and imports of vehicles.

The fact is even with all financial I might be having I just feels lonely and that's the reason why I'm in this site for the first time. I'm looking in connecting with attractive guy maybe of age above 25yr within Nairobi will be better. Interested gets my contact from admin and I will get back to you and give you guideline on how we can meet and when. Are you looking for a genuine connection with a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy? Look no further! We make it easy for you to find the perfect match. How to Connect: Contact Admin Mary G Today! Text or WhatsApp: +254721666021 Telegram: @GSAdminMaryG For an instant hookup, a small connection fee of KES 650 applies.

Post a Comment

0 Comments